Management of Assaultive Behavior Course (MAB)
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
This online CA LAW AB 508 MAB Certificate Course will teach you how to recognize and react to dangerous situations in the workplace. You will learn the 12 concepts of Managing Assaultive Behavior. You will be able to complete the online learning modules at your own pace. Upon completion of this course, you will have instant access to your Certificate. This course is intended for Nurses, Psychiatric Technicians, Doctors, EMT's, and other Healthcare Professionals. This Management of Assaultive Behavior course is designed by the American Crisis Prevention and Management Association (ACPMA).
Upon completion of this course, you will be more confident with a better understanding of the following:
- Meaning of Assault
- Types of Assaultive Behaviors and their Causes
- General Safety Measures.
- Personal Safety Measures.
- The Assault Cycle.
- Aggression and Violence Predicting Factors.
- Obtaining Patient History from a patient with violent behavior.
- Characteristics of Aggressive and Violent patients and victims.
- Verbal and Physical Maneuvers to diffuse and avoid violent behavior.
- Strategies to Avoid Physical Harm.
- Restraining Techniques.
- Appropriate use of Medications as Chemical Restraints.